NorState Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide access to comprehensive financial planning services through a strategic alliance with Thomas Harnish, AIF®, a Financial Planner with Evergreen Strategic Partners.
Developing a sound financial plan for the future can be one of the toughest financial challenges our members face. Planning for retirement while saving for your children’s education, understanding your insurance needs, evaluating your investment options, and creating a forward-thinking savings plan -- all while managing today’s expenses -- can be overwhelming and confusing. Thomas Harnish of Evergreen Strategic Partners provides guidance to help you set achievable short- and long-term goals, avoid costly financial mistakes, and more.
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
- Non-Qualified Accounts (Standard Brokerage)
TO LEARN MORE OR TO SCHEDULE FINANCIAL CONSULTATION
Contact Thomas Harnish at 207-573-1402 or email@example.com, or visit https://www.evergreenplans.com/
Advisory services offered through Northeast Planning Associates, Inc. (NPA), a registered investment adviser. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Evergreen Strategic Partners, NPA, and LPL Financial are not affiliated. The Credit Union, Evergreen Strategic Partners, NPA and LPL Financial are not affiliated.
|Not NCUA Insured||No Credit Union Guarantee||May Lose Value|